Use of this website constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, please refrain from using the site.
<b>2. Limits on Use.</b> The contents of this site are for personal use only and not for commercial exploitation. You may use this site only for personal use or for your company’s internal use. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, subcontract or create derivative works in connection with the website or its contents. You may not use any network monitoring or detection software to determine the architecture of the site or extract information about its use or users. You may not use any robot, spider or other manual or electronic device or process to monitor or copy the website or its contents without the prior written permission of Biostar Laboratorios. You may not print, download, copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display or transmit, whether for commercial, non-profit or public purposes, any part of the website except as permitted above. You may not use or otherwise export or re-export, in whole or in part, the Web Site, its content or the software available on or through the Web Site in any manner that is in violation of applicable export control laws and regulations. Any unauthorized use of the website or its contents is prohibited and may result in enforcement action or other legal consequences.
<b>3. Non-professional advice.</b> The website and its contents do not constitute professional medical, legal or other professional advice. Please consult your physician or other relevant health care professional for medical advice. No warranty is made as to the accuracy, completeness, adequacy or prevalence of the website or its contents. Your use of the website, its contents or materials linked to it is at your own risk.
<b>4. Users of the website.</b> Some areas of the website include information intended only for physicians and other healthcare professionals. If you are not a resident of the jurisdiction you have selected or a physician or other healthcare professional, you should not access the “Professionals” content of the Website, as it contains marketing materials and products that you may not be permitted to access under the laws or advertising regulations of your country.
<b>5. Intellectual Property Rights.</b> All content, unless otherwise indicated, is protected by law, including, but not limited to, copyright, trade secret and trademark law, as well as other state, national and international laws and regulations. Biostar Laboratories does not grant you any express or implied right under any patent, copyright, trademark or trade secret. Therefore, any unauthorized use of the website or its contents may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, trade secret laws, or laws relating to privacy and publicity.
By submitting content, ideas or any other information to the website, such as suggestions or opinions about our site or our products or services, you automatically grant Biostar Laboratories a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adopt, publish, edit (to summarize or clarify), translate, distribute, redistribute, transmit, perform and display such content (in whole or in part) or create derivative works therefrom, anywhere in the world, and/or to incorporate it in other works in any format, media or technology now known or that may be developed in the future during the term of any rights that may exist in such content. Of course, the reuse by Biostar Laboratorios of any content submitted would not include the personal information provided. Biostar Laboratorios reserves the right to remove any content submitted to the website at any time and for any reason.
6. Registration. Some sections of the website require you to register in order to receive information about products, services, systems, programs and other information related to Biostar Laboratorios. If such registration is requested, you agree to provide Biostar Laboratorios with accurate and complete information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account login credentials and/or password and for all uses of your account, whether or not expressly authorized by you. Biostar Laboratorios reserves the right to refuse certain registrations or subscriptions.
7. Errors and Corrections. Biostar Laboratorios takes reasonable steps to monitor and update the contents of the website, but does not represent or warrant that the website is entirely free of errors, viruses or other harmful components, or that such defects will be corrected. Biostar Laboratorios also does not warrant or represent that the content or information available on or accessible through the website will always be correct, accurate, timely or reliable. Biostar Laboratorios may make changes to the contents or the website at any time.
8. Availability of products and services. The site contains information about products that may not be available in any particular country or region of the world, that may be available under a different brand name depending on the country and that, as appropriate, may have been approved or authorized by a governmental regulatory body for sale or use, but with different indications or restrictions in each country.
9. Health information. Every effort has been made to present the health information appearing on our website in a clear and objective manner. Information on diseases and health or physical conditions and their treatment is not intended to be a substitute in any way for advice that may be provided by a physician or other health care professional. The information contained in the website should not be used to diagnose a health or physical problem or disease. You are advised to consult your health care professional for information on the most appropriate treatment, if any.
10. Third Party Content. Third-party content may appear on the website or may be accessed. Biostar Laboratorios accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with respect to such third-party content. In addition, this website may provide links or references to other websites not affiliated with Biostar Laboratorios; however, Biostar Laboratorios is not responsible for the contents of such sites and will not accept any liability for damages and injuries arising from the user’s access to such sites. Links to other sites are provided solely for the convenience of our website users. Biostar Laboratorios has made sufficient efforts to verify that URLs pointing to external websites are correct since the last revision of the website by Biostar Laboratorios.
11. Disclaimer of Liability. The website and the contents are provided “as is”. Biostar Laboratorios expressly disclaims all warranties, including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Biostar Laboratories excludes all liability for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damages of any kind resulting from or arising out of or in any way connected with the following: (A) any errors or omissions in the website or its contents, including but not limited to technical inaccuracies or typographical errors; (B) any third party websites or content that may be accessed directly or indirectly through links found on the website, including but not limited to any errors or omissions; (C) the unavailability of the website or any part thereof; (D) your use of the website; or (E) your use of any equipment or software in connection with the website.
12. Limitation of Liability. Biostar Laboratories shall not be liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damages of any kind resulting from your use of the website or its contents. Biostar Laboratorios shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including, but not limited to, attorneys’ fees) arising out of, resulting from, arising out of, or in connection with the use or inability to use the website or its contents.
The contents of this Web site may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including facsimile transmission, photocopying, recording or use of information storage or retrieval systems, without the express written consent of the copyright owner. To request such consent or obtain further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.